Jewish Studies Fellowship
Are you majoring Jewish Studies or taking a correlate in Jewish Studies?
If so, consider applying for a Jewish Studies fellowship to help advance your academic training in Jewish Studies.
Fellowships are not awarded for coursework or fieldwork that could be undertaken at Vassar.
Please submit an application to the director of Jewish Studies (email@example.com) by April 4, 2011.
Availability and amount of funding vary from year-to-year.
Maximum funding per fellowship is $1000.00. If you have any questions, please contact Jannay Morrow (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Briefly describe the program of study you would undertake. Where would you study? What would you study?
- When would you undertake this training?
- Describe the relevance of the program/coursework to your interests in Jewish Studies. In addition, explain the ways in which the program/coursework would advance your training in Jewish Studies in meaningful ways (< 600 words).
- Indicate the courses you have taken, inside and outside of Jewish Studies, that relate to your academic interests in Jewish studies.
- Indicate the courses related to Jewish Studies, including those outside of the program, that you intend to complete at Vassar before graduation.
- Provide a detailed budget.
- Place "JWST: fellowship" in the subject heading of the email.