Health Professions Links
Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
Allied Health Professions
- Association of University Programs in Health Administration
- Association of Schools and Programs of Public Health
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education
- American College of Healthcare Executives
- American Association of Naturopathic Physicians
- American Association of Naturopathic Medical Colleges
- American Association of Colleges of Nursing
APTA website: information about accredited professional physical therapist (and physical therapist assistant) programs as well as information about the PTCAS and a Career in Physical Therapy. In addition, please check out their new Consumer Website that provides information and resources directly to the public under our brand "Move Forward - Physical Therapy Brings Motion to Life." Consumer Website
- Directory of Accredited Programs (includes required prerequisites for each program)
PTCAS Physical Therapy Centralized Application Service
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Physician Assistant Education Association
Contact information, admissions deadlines, entrance requirements, credentials awarded, tuition fees, financial aid, clinical affiliations, and other information. Physician Assistant Programs Directory
- PAEA’s new PA Focus website is designed to be a helpful resource geared toward PA school applicants and others who have an interest in becoming physician assistants. Here is where visitors will find answers to questions about what types of PA programs are available, applying to and paying for PA school, and CASPA, as well as advice for veterans about pursuing a PA career. The PA Focus site will be continuously evolving, with the goal of becoming a one-stop comprehensive information center for anyone considering the PA profession.
- A Twitter account (@pa_focus) has also been created as well as an email address (email@example.com) where questions can be directed.
- PA Focus Facebook page will continue to interactively engage applicants and pre-applicants.
- PA Program Directory
Information about Accreditation that you should know...
- American Public Health Association
- Association of Schools of Public Health
- Public Health Pathways
- ASPPH Public Health Graduate School Viewbook
- Academic Program Finder